1 tbs. Olive oil
4# Sweet potatoes
To taste Course sea salt
To taste Freshly ground pepper
2 tbs. Butter
4 tsp. Pure Maple syrup
1 ½ cups Smokin’ Pecans, chopped
1 Tbs. Thyme, chopped
1 Tbs. Chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375℉.
- Rub sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper then bake for 1 hour. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Peal the skin from the sweet potatoes and mash the flesh with a potato masher or puree in a food processor with butter and 1 ½ teaspoons salt until smooth. Season to taste with pepper.
- Place the mashed sweet potatoes in a ceramic, oven safe dish and put in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with chopped Smokin’ Pecans and drizzle with maple syrup. Put back in the oven for another 3-5 minutes until the sweet potatoes are hot and golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!